corrade (v.) - "To scrape together, to gather together from various sources"Corrade
- Linux and embedded Linux
- Mac OS X (thanks to David Lin)
- Google Chrome (through Native Client, both newlib and glibc toolchains are supported)
- Signal/slot connection library with compile-time argument checking.
- Plugin management library with static and dynamic plugins and dependency handling.
- Easy-to-use unit test framework and extensible debugging output.
- Various utilities to ease multiplatform development.
Documentation, getting started
Documentation is available for online viewing, you can also generate it directly from the source code, see above download instructions for more information.
Corrade is licensed under MIT/Expat license:
Copyright © 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Vladimír Vondruš <email@example.com>
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.